Strange warning when saving

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
ChrB
Posts: 55
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 11:26

Strange warning when saving

Post by ChrB » 16 Jan 2012, 20:31

Hi,

I got this warning during saving today:

# WARNING : 3000 - -- [uvspace<2756>] was saved, but is disconnected from the scene. (Floating object)

Anyone got a clue what this means

thanks,

Chr
Arnold for the masses!

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Strange warning when saving

Post by Hirazi Blue » 16 Jan 2012, 21:02

I think this post by Stephen Blair on his Support Blog deals with this topic.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

ChrB
Posts: 55
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 11:26

Re: Strange warning when saving

Post by ChrB » 16 Jan 2012, 21:30

Thanks alot! I tried to search for it before posting, but nothing came up.
Arnold for the masses!