Hi,
I was studding illumination for packs, but it's kind of boring thing to do, so I decided to add some fun on it.
Hope you like.
C&C are welcome.
cheers;
smiley packs
-
Batatalion
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 20:38
- Skype: danielggava
- Location: Brazil
smiley packs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
Re: smiley packs
MR? VRay?
Bubbles look a bit too detached from the bottle and where bottle meets floor things look a little too dark, specially in the bottles. Possibly lack of GI (just a guess)...
Lighting and Materials seem perfect though... I think you really nailed the platic look, specially on the black plastic material.
Well done!
Bubbles look a bit too detached from the bottle and where bottle meets floor things look a little too dark, specially in the bottles. Possibly lack of GI (just a guess)...
Lighting and Materials seem perfect though... I think you really nailed the platic look, specially on the black plastic material.
Well done!
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
-
Batatalion
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 20:38
- Skype: danielggava
- Location: Brazil
Re: smiley packs
Hi Gustavo !
Really happy with your comments, Love your tutorials with cmiVFX !
Well, about the image, It's Mental Ray.
About the dark bottom of the packs, I think your right they are a bit darker than they supposed to be, but I think I made this mistake in the post in photoshop, the original render don't have this problem.
Thanks for the complement in the material, I made this with the architectural material.
thanks again,
abração cara ! rs.
Really happy with your comments, Love your tutorials with cmiVFX !
Well, about the image, It's Mental Ray.
About the dark bottom of the packs, I think your right they are a bit darker than they supposed to be, but I think I made this mistake in the post in photoshop, the original render don't have this problem.
Thanks for the complement in the material, I made this with the architectural material.
thanks again,
abração cara ! rs.