Need help with deformer - How to add a falloff effect

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
User avatar
dwigfor
Posts: 395
Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46

Need help with deformer - How to add a falloff effect

Post by dwigfor » 28 Dec 2011, 01:33

I'm trying to translate some chosen points with ICE, but I'm not sure how to add a falloff... So, let's say I want to select points 10, 11, 20, 21 and translate them 1 unit up... How to also effect the surrounding points with a falloff?

Thanks,
-Dave

User avatar
gustavoeb
Moderator
Posts: 587
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
Skype: gustavoboehs

Re: Need help with deformer - How to add a falloff effect

Post by gustavoeb » 28 Dec 2011, 05:52

not infront of SI right now, but...
you can assign those values, then get those values through a Get Neighbors and avarage them... you can rinse and repeat for greather smoothness
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/