













I worked on this for a few weeks... on and off... it has been a while since I made any progress with this. I thought I would share it here and as a question.
As you can see, the final composite is not looking right. There is a very thin white outline, especially prominent around the tyres. I have no idea where it came from. I have thoroughly examined the whole comp and it is happening when I am merging those AO passes. For some reason, there is a 1 pixel gap or something. I don't know how this could happen. None of my passes are rendered un-premultiplied. I have post-multiply checked for the beauty pass and none of the other passes have alpha.
I am not very good at compositing, yet. So it would be very helpful if you guys give me some tips on how to make this comp appear more seamless.
Thank you!


