Shift Array
Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)
Shift Array
author site: http://procedural.tumblr.com / download @ si-community thread
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
Shift Array
Shifts indices of the array values
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
Re: Shift Array
For example:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Shift Array
Nice! thank you...
Now if we only could get a true multi-type arrays and some additional stack-like nodes to use (and abuse) them.
(BTW - Yes, at heart I'm still a Forth afficionado)
Now if we only could get a true multi-type arrays and some additional stack-like nodes to use (and abuse) them.
(BTW - Yes, at heart I'm still a Forth afficionado)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
Re: Shift Array
Wow, the hardcore one hereHirazi Blue wrote:(BTW - Yes, at heart I'm still a Forth afficionado)
I've also wish multidimensional arrays in ICE
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Shift Array
Yes, but I meant something else (true multidimensional arrays would be very nice, also).
With multi-type arrays I meant an array I can drop any type of value into (scalars, integers, 3d vectors and the rest peacefully living together in one single array), where I do not have to convert them to one single type to use them in one array. That way true stack-like functionality (hence: "Forth at heart") would become possible.
;)
With multi-type arrays I meant an array I can drop any type of value into (scalars, integers, 3d vectors and the rest peacefully living together in one single array), where I do not have to convert them to one single type to use them in one array. That way true stack-like functionality (hence: "Forth at heart") would become possible.
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!