http://www.voxelogic.com/index.php?opti ... icle&id=32
They have a 3DS Max exporter. They are releasing help files to make plugins for other applications. I think this software has a lot of potential. You could use it for instance to
generate an ocean export the stuff and do some Lagoa physics for the foam of the sea instead of using far more expensive software like Realflow.
Any comments on this one?
The new version of Voxelogic Acroparo
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: The new version of Voxelogic Acroparo
Looks interesting indeed....
The only thing I can't find on their website is what other export formats it uses (for those of us, who do not own Max)
;)
The only thing I can't find on their website is what other export formats it uses (for those of us, who do not own Max)
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
curly
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 06:43
Re: The new version of Voxelogic Acroparo
I believe they have their own proprietary file format.
Note: to develop plugins for other applications, instructions can be found in the help file describing the relavent file structures.
Note: to develop plugins for other applications, instructions can be found in the help file describing the relavent file structures.