Thanks a lot to you both!

I would be so unmotivated without you guys!
This is my scene:
Physical Sun is the only direct light. I am using an HDR image as well, but I could not find a good HDR that looks relevant to this scene, so I used an already tone mapped 16 bit TIFF that I had. I pushed it to 32bit and saved as EXR. But it is not really very high res. So I had to cover up most of the window glass with leaves and all so that it doesn't show too much.
Here is a slightly improved render:
It will be really difficult to get anything more realistic out of these leaves. I've been trying a few things. Pretty much every deformer is conforming with the constraints, except Fold. I don't know what technique it uses, but the pinning is getting useless in all axes with Fold. So I used a little bit of Bend and a little bit of Twist.
Should I use a fill light or something else? If so, then from which direction? Deracus, I will work on the texture of the wall further then and show you

A lot of hard work has gone into this scene and I really don't want to lose a part of it by adding DoF

I think it's really not necessary in here.
The reason for adding the vase is, I also want to do a candle light night scene.

I haven't done anything like that before. It will be interesting
