Haven't had time to look into myself, but this might be interesting:
Rapidshare - voxelizator.xsicompound
Demo on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/30803015
Second demo on Vimeo: "voxelizator LEGO plane" - http://vimeo.com/30839078
;)
2ndreality - voxelizator
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
2ndreality - voxelizator
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
xavimator
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 11 Mar 2013, 10:40
Re: 2ndreality - voxelizator
The rapidshare service has stopped!!! Anyone can post a new link? pretty please?
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: 2ndreality - voxelizator
From one of my old hard drives:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: 2ndreality - voxelizator
Hey, that's cool.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: 2ndreality - voxelizator
great! by any chance do you happen to have
subVoxelizator.xsicompound &
voxelizator_mult__res.xsicompound
also?
I saved them at one point but the files I have only contain some html error message because I right-click saved ... should never do this
subVoxelizator.xsicompound &
voxelizator_mult__res.xsicompound
also?
I saved them at one point but the files I have only contain some html error message because I right-click saved ... should never do this
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: 2ndreality - voxelizator
Some...
Still have to find if i have multires in some backup, but i doubt.
Still have to find if i have multires in some backup, but i doubt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: 2ndreality - voxelizator
Thanks! The voxelizer in this zip seems also to be an update of the other one, I noticed it doesn't produce gaps anymore.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026