ICE particles and standard null forces

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
iamVFX
Posts: 697
Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28

ICE particles and standard null forces

Post by iamVFX » 20 Oct 2011, 10:45

The user guide says that they can control ICE particles, but I can't achieve their interactions. Am I doing something wrong or this feature doesn't work?

User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: ICE particles and standard null forces

Post by xsisupport » 20 Oct 2011, 13:34

iamVFX wrote:The user guide says that they can control ICE particles, but I can't achieve their interactions. Am I doing something wrong or this feature doesn't work?

You did this and it did not work?
// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage

iamVFX
Posts: 697
Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28

Re: ICE particles and standard null forces

Post by iamVFX » 20 Oct 2011, 13:58

xsisupport wrote:You did this and it did not work?
No, I didn't! Thanks, it helped!

iamVFX
Posts: 697
Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28

Re: ICE particles and standard null forces

Post by iamVFX » 20 Oct 2011, 14:10

It's actually cool have a null that represent force in ICETree. Is there a description for the custom nulls like that in SDK? Thanks!