"Character Tales" series

Comments on finished work
farhad
Posts: 27
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 11:26

"Character Tales" series

Post by farhad » 13 Oct 2011, 11:12

Hello everybody!
I invite you to watch character animation I did for the "Character Tales" series, AEON Production. In this shots I did body animation, face animation, lipsync did Mirko Jankovic.
Please give me your comments.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA2fm7zw9F8



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9dzQ0ggkoM



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYauKVixHhc



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCwbgIq_-HA



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbyaHw0JwQA

Voltaje
Posts: 13
Joined: 14 Jul 2011, 04:59

Re: "Character Tales" series

Post by Voltaje » 14 Oct 2011, 01:41

Ok, I just want to say one thing, the movements of the charecters don't represent the voices, I mean, for me all the voices are strong, then the movements needed to be strong too, besides, I'd have been much better if the camera had pointed the faces of the cahracters closer, in some points, to have a better look at their expressions, in those strong moments.