Hi!
This is my first job completely created in XSI
Waiting for criticism. Waiting for comments
Happy viewing
Thanks
History
The first World War had never happened or we dont know anything about it.
Transnational corporations are fighting for the transportation market between Europe and America
Shipping transport is in the lead
There are more and more capacious and comfortable steamships are under construction
But, new technology of steam production - double boiler, which has been patented by one of the railway companies,
allowed to build a tunnel under the Atlantic and take the lead of transportations
"Titanic" became a victim of transcorporation fight
Big image my blog
Transatlantic tunnel
-
steelbug
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 30 Sep 2011, 19:26
- Skype: steel-bug
Transatlantic tunnel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: Transatlantic tunnel
I think this is pretty spectacular and an interesting concept. A great deal of very nice modeling there. I especially like the steam.
The only suggestion I have is a small one. I say rough up the specular on the front wheel guards a bit, it just doesn't seem to fit the rest.
Great job
The only suggestion I have is a small one. I say rough up the specular on the front wheel guards a bit, it just doesn't seem to fit the rest.
Great job
-
Zafar Iqbal
- Moderator
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 09:04
Re: Transatlantic tunnel
Awesome work. I'm loving it. That steam looks amazing
As for criticism: How about some fog/haze/smoke in the background? Looks a bit too "clean". It might help to fill in some more mood.
As for criticism: How about some fog/haze/smoke in the background? Looks a bit too "clean". It might help to fill in some more mood.
- Zafar Iqbal
-
steelbug
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 30 Sep 2011, 19:26
- Skype: steel-bug
Re: Transatlantic tunnel
Thank you for your interest in my work.
This is not the last job.
I will still work.
I will try to do the work without any errors.
I do wonder, steampunk is a big topic for the search))
This is not the last job.
I will still work.
I will try to do the work without any errors.
I do wonder, steampunk is a big topic for the search))
-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
Re: Transatlantic tunnel
WOW! Seems like you are off to a great start in XSI.
Congrats mate, looks beautiful
Congrats mate, looks beautiful
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: Transatlantic tunnel
Any updates
When you're done you should send that in to 3D World Mag and 3D Artist.
When you're done you should send that in to 3D World Mag and 3D Artist.
-
milanvasek
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 10:12
- Location: Czech Republic
Re: Transatlantic tunnel
i love all the detail in modeling. its impressive. but maybe you could spend a little bit more time with lighting. something more atmospheric, dramatic. to focus viewers attention to the train and guide him a little bit in the image. now it seems quite flat and such great scene deserves more 