Hey guys i was trying to fix some pentable viewport navigation issue, using the S key and swapping really fast from pan to rotate, when i use the rotate with right click on pentablet it lags a lot and freeze.
I dont have this issue with softimage 2012SP1 i remember changin something but i cant recall what.
I've also read this
"FELX‐2168 To avoid UI responsiveness problems during playback and simulation, disable tablet pressure support by default"
It was a fix introduced with SP1 and i guess it is now used in softimage 2012 SAP, but i guess this is causing problems to me, is there a way to go back to normal? I dont care using penablet for simulation and the lag it gets. But i have to check if its this option that causes me trouble.
I need to resolve this and find out what was my setup in 2012SP1 because i cant remember, and in 2012SAP i have this annoying rotation freeze.
Thanks, Max
s
Pentablet question
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
-
Maximus
- Posts: 1121
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 13:45
Re: Pentablet question
fantastic! that was it, now it works perfect!
Thanks
Thanks