Hey All,
I a, struggling understanding this:
How can we get "elastic structures" to render as a solid mesh?
In the Lagoa Multi physics teaser I attached a still capture for reference.
How was the geometry created based on the elastic structure?
http://vimeo.com/12322119
http://vimeo.com/13457383
I am not sure how to ask the question! Or where to look for answers.
How was the elastic structure object created or rendered as a solid mesh with cloth material?
I just need to be directed into the right direction.
Many thanks in advance,
Cheers
Lagoa Multi Physics question - Creating a mesh?!?!
-
eyadorabi
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 13 Sep 2011, 22:01
- Skype: eyad.orabi
Lagoa Multi Physics question - Creating a mesh?!?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
sant0s
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 20:57
- Location: São Pedro de Moel
Re: Lagoa Multi Physics question - Creating a mesh?!?!
Hi,
Take a look at "ICE -> Create -> Surface from Point Cloud" while you are selecting the Point Cloud, this will create a mesh.
Take a look at "ICE -> Create -> Surface from Point Cloud" while you are selecting the Point Cloud, this will create a mesh.
-
eyadorabi
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 13 Sep 2011, 22:01
- Skype: eyad.orabi
Re: Lagoa Multi Physics question - Creating a mesh?!?!
Yes it does but wouldn't that give me a bloby surface or a liquid like surface....I am looking for some workflow for creating topology with hard surface.
Thanks
Thanks
-
sant0s
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 20:57
- Location: São Pedro de Moel
Re: Lagoa Multi Physics question - Creating a mesh?!?!
under xsi sample scenes you have some lagoa examples. check them out, specialy lagoa softbody or simulate mesh.
-
eyadorabi
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 13 Sep 2011, 22:01
- Skype: eyad.orabi
Re: Lagoa Multi Physics question - Creating a mesh?!?!
OK I guess I found something here!!!
what I want is to add custom operator for reading Lagoa topology attribute to re-build the mesh.
This video is another reference that such thing exists
http://vimeo.com/16995464
Any Ideas where to find such add-on, compound or custom operator???
Help please
what I want is to add custom operator for reading Lagoa topology attribute to re-build the mesh.
This video is another reference that such thing exists
http://vimeo.com/16995464
Any Ideas where to find such add-on, compound or custom operator???
Help please
-
nautilus
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 08 Mar 2011, 21:32
Re: Lagoa Multi Physics question - Creating a mesh?!?!
please let us know which solution you found on this. would be very interested,too!
thanks.
thanks.
-
martindisenio
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:49
Re: Lagoa Multi Physics question - Creating a mesh?!?!
I have the same question.
How to rebuild the mesh after lagoa simulation?
(surface pointcluds is only useful for fluids)
thanks
How to rebuild the mesh after lagoa simulation?
(surface pointcluds is only useful for fluids)
thanks
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
Re: Lagoa Multi Physics question - Creating a mesh?!?!
I used to be tried to mesh cloth and stuff, but then I took an arrow to the knee...