hi,
did anyone used this shader?
how to use the id_nonselb option?
I want to exclude some objects to do self-occlusion but receiving occlusion from other objects....
I think ... I have to give IDs to the objects - but I don't know how?
thanks for any help!
nico
mib_amb_occlusion
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: mib_amb_occlusion
If I understand it correctly (but I haven't tested it myself),
you'll have to take a look at this page from the Mailing List.
The link to the shader in that post seems to be dead, but this link isn't...
Again: I haven't tried it myself, I'm just relaying possibly/hopefully useful info... ;)
you'll have to take a look at this page from the Mailing List.
The link to the shader in that post seems to be dead, but this link isn't...
Again: I haven't tried it myself, I'm just relaying possibly/hopefully useful info... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!