So I was writing a manager script listing all Momentum 2.5 objects in separate tabs by ropes, rbds etc
in a nice table giving you access to most parameters of all objects at once
then I closed xsi and it asked me to save a script, I clicked Yes
and now half of my script file is filled with 00 hex values, means half of it is gone...
So the question is, anybody got idea why this happend?
Moderator edit: moved this to "...& Troubleshooting" - HB
Script gone
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Script gone
Not directly an idea/answer, sorry, but some more questions to potentially get to "the bottom" of this:
What version of Softimage did you encounter this in?
Could you run a test with a simple script saved "normally" during the session (without turning off Softimage)?

What version of Softimage did you encounter this in?
Could you run a test with a simple script saved "normally" during the session (without turning off Softimage)?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
Re: Script gone
2010 sp1, saving script is okay when working with SI
before I closed SI something happened to my keyboard (z became y, 1-9 keys were giving some weird symbols) like keyboard layout was changed or something... too bad because this script was hours of stupid brainless typing (ppg layout)...
before I closed SI something happened to my keyboard (z became y, 1-9 keys were giving some weird symbols) like keyboard layout was changed or something... too bad because this script was hours of stupid brainless typing (ppg layout)...