Hi,
I have just one question :
What is the best 3D settings for a GFX card like Geforce GTX580 ?
I use the last drivers frome NVIDIA who is 280.26
Thanks
wireX
Best NVIDIA 3D settings for softimage 2012
-
wireframex
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
- Location: France
Best NVIDIA 3D settings for softimage 2012
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
-
wireframex
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
- Location: France
Re: Best NVIDIA 3D settings for softimage 2012
51 views and nothing ... 
Moderator edit: I've moved this to the Troubleshooting forum, maybe it will generate some answers there.
Can't help you myself as I use a Quadro ATM - HB
Moderator edit: I've moved this to the Troubleshooting forum, maybe it will generate some answers there.
Can't help you myself as I use a Quadro ATM - HB
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
-
Zafar Iqbal
- Moderator
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 09:04
Re: Best NVIDIA 3D settings for softimage 2012
Could be wrong but I don't think there would be anything to gain these days. Just make sure you do not use fullscreen anti-aliasing because XSI does not like that.
- Zafar Iqbal