Bsurfaces

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
User avatar
Rez007
Posts: 609
Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
Location: Nevada

Bsurfaces

Post by Rez007 » 08 Aug 2011, 20:09

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just ran across this - looking pretty nice! I think this would be great if Softimage had this too.

http://vimeo.com/26339130

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Bsurfaces

Post by Hirazi Blue » 08 Aug 2011, 20:16

"|Search|"ing the forums sometimes really helps: BSurfaces 1.5 (Blender) ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
Rez007
Posts: 609
Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
Location: Nevada

Re: Bsurfaces

Post by Rez007 » 08 Aug 2011, 20:27

My mistake, I looked in the "Open Discussion" section and not the "Announcements" area where it was posted. I figured the "announcements" area was for Softimage related topics - didn't even check that. You can delete my thread since it alreadys exists if you want. Thanks

(Moderator edit - Instead of deleting the thread, I've locked it.
BTW: this happens to the best of us, whoever they may be, once in a while - HB)