I do have an ulterior motive to this post however and it comes loaded with a few questions
I am currently a max user(i know i know..but read on!), i have used it for ages and all of the studios/ jobs i have done in the past have been 3ds max based. Now myself and a small group of very talented artists are getting together to form a small studio in dublin, most of us (myself not included) are 2d traditional and flash users. I am currently researching development of our 3d pipeline and after many discussions with the team we have settled on softimage...me being a max user all my careerer am strangely exited about the change and the reason we picked softimage is because the other guys found it a lot more accessible and intuitive than max...so i have to get learning again haha
I would really appreciate if anyone could offer advice on developing a small studio pipeline or point me in the right direction? and also what is the best way for me to transfer my 3ds skills over to xsi...anyone out there been in the same boat and pulled through?
Glad to be a part of the community!