ICE camera frustrum

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
agedito
Posts: 6
Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 07:28

ICE camera frustrum

Post by agedito » 01 Aug 2011, 07:21

Hi, I upload a video showing a compound to detect if a object is in camera. This night I upload the compound.


http://www.agedito.com/blog/?p=169

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: ICE camera frustrum

Post by Hirazi Blue » 01 Aug 2011, 09:38

Hmm, looks very interesting indeed... ;)
Is this a hardcoded C++ node or a classic compound?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

agedito
Posts: 6
Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 07:28

Re: ICE camera frustrum

Post by agedito » 01 Aug 2011, 10:09

It's a classic compound and it's not very commplicated. The base is convert point positions to screen coordinates. :)

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: ICE camera frustrum

Post by Hirazi Blue » 04 Aug 2011, 19:07

Am I missing something?
Weren't you planning to upload the compound somewhere? ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!