I've Got a question About Ice

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
Voltaje
Posts: 13
Joined: 14 Jul 2011, 04:59

I've Got a question About Ice

Post by Voltaje » 31 Jul 2011, 22:55

Hello everybody, I'm explaining my problem and my question in the next video, thanks in advance for your answers. :-h


fabricio.chamon
Posts: 94
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 21:47

Re: I've Got a question About Ice

Post by fabricio.chamon » 01 Aug 2011, 15:00

well, depending on how are you seting up the scene, you may get cyclic dependencies. But here's one way (assuming you know the polygon index you want to align the null with). Icetree is applied on the cube.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Voltaje
Posts: 13
Joined: 14 Jul 2011, 04:59

Re: I've Got a question About Ice

Post by Voltaje » 01 Aug 2011, 20:25

Thank you very much Fabriccio, that practically solve my problem, the compound change the rotation of the null according to the polygonvector, now it was easy to modify the translation based on the polygonposition, at last the compound is this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.