Ok, here is the second version of the door compound, now there a 2 new systems, and an aditional compound the will allow us to control the door using nulls; well I wanted to reproduce the doors that are available in 3ds max, that means that the next compund will be the sliding door and the posibility to manipulate the leaves, but I've got some work to do, then it has to wait for some weeks before I start working on it.
I've made some videos to explain the new features.
Well, I hope you find it useful, good luck for everybody.
Ice Procedural Door v2.0
Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)
ICE procedural door
Two procedural door systems/generators using ICE featuring automatic doors with folding
etc. See the si-community thread for videos on how these compounds are used.
local backup: Procedural Door v2.0.rar
local backup: Procedural Door v2.0.rar
author site: n/a / si-community thread
-
Voltaje
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 14 Jul 2011, 04:59
Ice Procedural Door v2.0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Voltaje on 05 Sep 2011, 23:59, edited 2 times in total.
-
Chris_TC
- Posts: 411
- Joined: 22 Mar 2010, 16:43
Re: Ice Modeling-Procedural Door
Good stuff! It's great to see people making things with ICE topo. It's my favorite part of ICE.
-
Voltaje
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 14 Jul 2011, 04:59
Re: Ice Procedural Door v2.0
I've edited the principal page and changed the title, I'm presenting the second version of my Ice Procedural Door.
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: Ice Procedural Door v2.0
Oh, this is very nice! I missed it the first time around.