Hi Guys,
I already contacted Autodesk support, and they are going to get back to me on this as well, but I wanted to see if anyone else has ever run into this issue, and if so, what "work-around" have you found.
My Issue: I don't use Rendermaps too often, but in this case I am using it to bake in all of my information onto an object. It seems to work fine with normal lights, but when I use RenderMaps with the Sun/Sky System, my generated maps are overexposed to pure white. Basically, what I think is happening, is that the Rendermap process is not even looking at the Pass Shaders, and therefore, not finding the Exposure Settings... Has anyone else ran into this, and if so, what have you done? Thanks in advance.
I am using 2011 SAP
Problem with Rendermap and Sun/Sky Shader
-
Rez007
- Posts: 609
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 14:51
- Location: Nevada
Problem with Rendermap and Sun/Sky Shader
Co-Founder/Co-Owner 2GMG (2 Guys Making Games)
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames
Creator of Blaster X HD https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaster-x- ... 51024?mt=8
http://www.facebook.com/2GMGames
http://www.twitter.com/2GMGames