Getting randomly logged out
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Getting randomly logged out
I'm getting randomly logged out atm, especially when loading times for a page is a little higher (>5 seconds). Probably on my end, will investigate.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Getting randomly logged out
You might want to add what browser you're experiencing this with.
And maybe some pages you experience it with explicitly
Not that I have any clue whatsoever what could be going on...
(But that's why they pay me the big bucks, I guess
)
And maybe some pages you experience it with explicitly
Not that I have any clue whatsoever what could be going on...
(But that's why they pay me the big bucks, I guess
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Getting randomly logged out
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
momsi
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 03:30
Re: Getting randomly logged out
any updates on how to fix this?
-
momsi
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 Jul 2011, 03:30
Re: Getting randomly logged out
i get randomly logged out too when viewing some websites.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Getting randomly logged out
@momsi - the important question is: do you experience it here (and if so, what browser are you using)? And do you experience it here often and could you give a little more information (that could be helpful to get to the bottom of this)? Are the other sites you have these problems with also "phpBB powered" forums?
;)
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!