How to delete custom attribute immediatly?
-
jerry7
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 22 May 2010, 01:43
How to delete custom attribute immediatly?
hi, I set a custom attribute, and then delete SetData node. But the attribute is still there up to i re-open the scene. How to remove the unused custom attribute without re-open scene?
-
Tekano
- Posts: 488
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:49
- Location: London, UK
Re: How to delete custom attribute immediatly?
try to cache it! it won't appear in your cache no matter how hard you try
sorry for the joke, I wouldn't worry about it Jerry, it's just like an empty variable container, unless you are using it in an ICE tree, ICE will just ignore it, aggressively.
Gossip is what no one claims to like, but everybody enjoys.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: How to delete custom attribute immediatly?
Was wondering the same thing yesterday but found them removed from the list when I reloaded the scene today. Might have been fixed from a former release (2012, SP1)
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026