Autodesk secret meeting footage!
-
spurv
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
- Skype: patodigital
- Location: Portugal
Autodesk secret meeting footage!
Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: I have no words!!!
This video has been all over most other forums already... ;)
My personal opinion: not funny (and not very well done either)!
But like I said, that's just my personal opinion...
My personal opinion: not funny (and not very well done either)!
But like I said, that's just my personal opinion...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Grubber
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 22 Jun 2009, 19:11
- Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Re: Autodesk secret meeting footage!
Never saw this one, but I agree with Hirazi Blue: not funny.
-
spurv
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
- Skype: patodigital
- Location: Portugal
Re: Autodesk secret meeting footage!
lol not funny?
why?
Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
-
Leo
- Posts: 128
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 15:06
Re: Autodesk secret meeting footage!
Yep I agree only semi-funny and it also seems to be missing a red thread.
-
bryitis
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 22:28
Re: Autodesk secret meeting footage!
not very funny... since when was BLENDER BOY! supposed to be an insult?