strange pivot problem

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
gaboraa
Posts: 317
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14

strange pivot problem

Post by gaboraa » 20 Jun 2011, 17:19

Sometimes I got this strange error, why this is happening?

Image

if there are any solution for this crook pivot error, I will take a deep breath.

User avatar
gaboraa
Posts: 317
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14

Re: strange pivot problem

Post by gaboraa » 20 Jun 2011, 17:23

Still I don't know what cause this to happen but I solve it with freeze transformation command. But if there are any explanation why this is happening, I would love to hear about it.

User avatar
origin
Posts: 619
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
Location: warsaw

Re: strange pivot problem

Post by origin » 20 Jun 2011, 18:09

http://bit.ly/kxQVnY
and if you must, freeze scale right away

User avatar
gaboraa
Posts: 317
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14

Re: strange pivot problem

Post by gaboraa » 20 Jun 2011, 18:33

I got it, thanks.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: strange pivot problem

Post by Hirazi Blue » 20 Jun 2011, 19:05

origin wrote:http://bit.ly/kxQVnY
and if you must, freeze scale right away
@origin - =))
(Thanks, I needed that!)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!