Swami Vivekananda

Comments on finished work
satyajit
Posts: 46
Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 05:38
Skype: satyajit2000

Swami Vivekananda

Post by satyajit » 14 Jun 2011, 17:35

Hi,

This is the first of a series of CG imagery we are doing @ http://www.animvision.com on the legendary Swami Vivekananda. Please check it out and tell us if you like it.

Used Software : ZBrush 4, SI 2011, Photoshop.

Image

User avatar
gustavoeb
Moderator
Posts: 587
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
Skype: gustavoboehs

Re: Swami Vivekananda

Post by gustavoeb » 12 Jul 2011, 05:39

Hey satyajit, I like it a lot overall, but you defenetly need some SSS in there.
Great stuff!
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/

7rayes
Posts: 9
Joined: 09 Jan 2011, 03:37

Re: Swami Vivekananda

Post by 7rayes » 23 Aug 2011, 23:24

Nice work overall.. looks just like him.

The jacket material is great, but the head wrap looks more like plastic and the skin needs more sss as mentioned.

Thanks for sharing!
How many malicious people, as unending as space, can I kill?
When the mind-state of anger is slain, then all enemies are slain.

-Shantideva

User avatar
Memag
Posts: 339
Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
Location: Tits

Re: Swami Vivekananda

Post by Memag » 24 Aug 2011, 12:51

I actually like the figurine look.
Wasn't this on Xsibase some time ago?
Nice work.

User avatar
ace63
Posts: 176
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 10:30

Re: Swami Vivekananda

Post by ace63 » 24 Aug 2011, 19:21

Memag wrote: Wasn't this on Xsibase some time ago?
I thought the same - it somehow looks familiar.

Great stylized look - I like it alot!

satyajit
Posts: 46
Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 05:38
Skype: satyajit2000

Re: Swami Vivekananda

Post by satyajit » 25 Aug 2011, 12:54

ace63 wrote:
Memag wrote: Wasn't this on Xsibase some time ago?
I thought the same - it somehow looks familiar.

Great stylized look - I like it alot!

Thanks for liking it. And Yes, it needed more SSS.

Also, Which work of XSIbase are you refering to?