Post
by Rork » 07 Aug 2009, 06:51
you're welcome mate........
For the PDF I added some small updates for working with anything higher than 6.5.
All tutorials are still very valid for the latest versions of XSI, also 7.5 as the workflow and shaders didn't really change inbetween version.
At the moment there are two shaders that are broken due to MR updates, Lume_Facade and lately Lume_Glow. Also Lume_Glow shipped with XSI isn't working anymore. During the latest beta I again logged this as a bug and hopefully in the next version it will be fixed.
Last thing, writing or recording tutorials takes time. And time is a commodity we cannot always spend the way we like. I have tons of ideas for additional tutorials, but don't have the time to properly sit down, do the writing, make the screenshots, do some re-editing, make the HTML page etc. etc. The same with video, it takes time to make yourself a little script, record, edit, encode, HTML etc. etc.
What parts of the shaderset are you having trouble with? I always check my base scenes when a new version comes out and they're all still working, with the exceptions mentioned above.
rob