update for SI Maxwell plugin

New plugins, tools etc.
User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

update for SI Maxwell plugin

Post by Hirazi Blue » 12 Jun 2011, 10:08

I am myself not a Maxwell user, so I hope I get this right:
A new updated Softimage Plugin for Maxwell Render has been released,
opening up "Maxwell Fire" to Softimage users.
Maxwell Fire is an interactive tool which provides instant results while setting up a scene.
Now Maxwell Render users can preview scene lighting and materials in seconds.
There's also mention of the following
Added an embedded Maxwell Material
(But being a non-Maxwell user I don't know what that would entail... :-\ )

http://www.maxwellrender.com/mw2_updates.php

Thanks to Eugen for pointing this out at the German Softimage Community...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

SreckoM
Posts: 187
Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 22:18
Skype: srecko.micic

Re: update for SI Maxwell plugin

Post by SreckoM » 12 Jun 2011, 18:23

I remember that I saw some Fire videos in Maya, looks impressive.
- H -