I have installed ctrl_ghost, and iray in render region works fine. If I set (for example) 500 max samples render work exactly with 500 samples, but if I launch render manager, rendering always stop at 100 samples.
Please help.
Iray
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Iray
render region settings are separate from the ones in the manager, is that maybe the case?
Just check that box in the renderregion options to look at the rendermanager for settings to see if that helps.
If not, maybe there's a settings in the plugin? Haven't tried it yet, so dunno.....
rob
Just check that box in the renderregion options to look at the rendermanager for settings to see if that helps.
If not, maybe there's a settings in the plugin? Haven't tried it yet, so dunno.....
rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!