how to make construction animation?
-
mosy252
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 14 May 2011, 09:24
how to make construction animation?
hi .is there any way to build construction animation.somthing like what houdini do.and if yes how can i do it.thanks in advanced.
-
Chris_TC
- Posts: 411
- Joined: 22 Mar 2010, 16:43
Re: how to make construction animation?
Can you be more specific? What do you have in mind?
ICE modeling does not yet have all features exposed as nodes (e.g. booleans), so certain effects possible in Houdini may not be possible in ICE.
It only makes sense that eventually we get to control everything in ICE, particularly everything modeling related. I assume that we will get many more nodes added in the next version.
ICE modeling does not yet have all features exposed as nodes (e.g. booleans), so certain effects possible in Houdini may not be possible in ICE.
It only makes sense that eventually we get to control everything in ICE, particularly everything modeling related. I assume that we will get many more nodes added in the next version.
-
mosy252
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 14 May 2011, 09:24
Re: how to make construction animation?
i dont know how to explain .for exapmle animation of build a table or a building or ... from scrach
-
Chris_TC
- Posts: 411
- Joined: 22 Mar 2010, 16:43
Re: how to make construction animation?
This should be possible, yes. Have you looked at some of the example videos?
Check out the fourth video (ICE Modeling - Track Bulding)
http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/marks/in ... e_modeling
As far as I know, there aren't any tutorials yet. I've been looking at some Houdini training to get an idea of working procedurally. But I haven't done anything big like a building in ICE. Should certainly be achievable though.
Check out the fourth video (ICE Modeling - Track Bulding)
http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/marks/in ... e_modeling
As far as I know, there aren't any tutorials yet. I've been looking at some Houdini training to get an idea of working procedurally. But I haven't done anything big like a building in ICE. Should certainly be achievable though.