Short film "Friends"

Comments on finished work
User avatar
Timmy2015
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 May 2011, 17:52

Short film "Friends"

Post by Timmy2015 » 27 May 2011, 21:14

Hi everyone!

My name is Tymur Markunin. I've recently graduated from the College of North Atlantic (Digital Animation program) and I want to show you my first short film "Friends". I was working on it for the past 3 months. All elements in the film are done by me.

Software used: Autodesk Softimage, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro

http://vimeo.com/23546940

Enjoy!
Thank you for your attention.

Moderator edit: please use the URL tags - HB
Additional Moderator edit: you can (if you want to) embed the video directly using the vim-tags - HB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Short film "Friends"

Post by Hirazi Blue » 28 May 2011, 20:08

Nice... :-\ :-s ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!