
Can't connect MTGoal to State
-
spurv
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
- Skype: patodigital
- Location: Portugal
Can't connect MTGoal to State
Hi Guys, any idea why this is happening?


Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
Re: Can't connect MTGoal to State
Something is forcing your Move Towards Goal into a per-object context.
Now, I can move a Move Towards Goal into a per-object context, but it goes back to per-point when I plug it into a State.
So maybe it is something else in your tree. Or maybe just try with a new Move Towards Goal.
Now, I can move a Move Towards Goal into a per-object context, but it goes back to per-point when I plug it into a State.
So maybe it is something else in your tree. Or maybe just try with a new Move Towards Goal.
-
spurv
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
- Skype: patodigital
- Location: Portugal
Re: Can't connect MTGoal to State
I've tried with a new one already...
This is my tree:

This is my tree:

Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
-
spurv
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
- Skype: patodigital
- Location: Portugal
Re: Can't connect MTGoal to State
hmmmm, I created a new pointcloud and copied all the nodes to it, and now it works!!! 
Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com