lens shaders connected to the camera just vannish... while lens shaders connected to passes are ok.
it is not a disconection, but a complete deletion of the node.
"works" in both 2011 and 2012, anybody else gets that?
lens shaders vanyshing
-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
lens shaders vanyshing
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: lens shaders vanyshing
Sorry for the late reply...
I haven't been able to reproduce this myself,
but I can recall something similar being mentioned on the Mailing List once
(and to be more precise: here)
I think it has to do with the "general problem" surrounding disconnecting shaders, but that's just a wild guess...
I haven't been able to reproduce this myself,
but I can recall something similar being mentioned on the Mailing List once
(and to be more precise: here)
I think it has to do with the "general problem" surrounding disconnecting shaders, but that's just a wild guess...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
fabilabo
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 28 Jan 2010, 12:13
Re: lens shaders vanyshing
i have the same pb here, when you load your scene you have an "nothing" shader ? just an another bug
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: lens shaders vanyshing
If you select your camera & then go into RenderTree,
is the unattached lens shader there still, or has it vanished from there also?
If the lens shaders are still present, but unattached,
it should be relatively easy to write a reconnect script especially for the lens shaders,
which you could even run "automagically" on every load scene event...
is the unattached lens shader there still, or has it vanished from there also?
If the lens shaders are still present, but unattached,
it should be relatively easy to write a reconnect script especially for the lens shaders,
which you could even run "automagically" on every load scene event...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
Re: lens shaders vanyshing
in my case it is really not there, not only disconnected. this is happening in 2012 also, so I guess while it might be related to disconnected shaders it is not exactly the same bug, since that was supposed to be fixed in this latest version.
Gustavo Eggert Boehs
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
Blog: http://www.gustavoeb.com.br/
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: lens shaders vanyshing
The operative word being "supposed", it could be that they missed something!gustavoeb wrote:since that was supposed to be fixed in this latest version.
I would log it with Support if I were you...
(Subscription Center > Tech Support > Web Support > Request Support) ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
Re: lens shaders vanyshing
I don't repro in 2012.