Spoiler warning: there is going to be a service pack for 2011 that includes hotfit #1, #2 and the unreleased #3 for shader persistance
upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
Luc-Eric Rousseau just tweeted:
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
SreckoM
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 22:18
- Skype: srecko.micic
-
bottleofram
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 09:21
Re: upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
Public beta just got out, dont be so hastySreckoM wrote:What about 2012?
-
luceric
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08
Re: upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
that's a little harsh 
-
SreckoM
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 22:18
- Skype: srecko.micic
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
So... instead of a third hotfix for the corrupted RT's, we get a full new 2011-SP2 and 2011.5-SP1?
Or whatever wicked name the AD chaps will come up with
Question rises, does this SP has all the recent QFE's as well?
It at least explains why hotfix 3 took so long.....
Or whatever wicked name the AD chaps will come up with
Question rises, does this SP has all the recent QFE's as well?
It at least explains why hotfix 3 took so long.....
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
@Luceric:
Any (new) ETA on the first Service Pack for Softimage 2012?
Is it still, like you said a couple of days ago:
;)
Any (new) ETA on the first Service Pack for Softimage 2012?
Is it still, like you said a couple of days ago:
(quoted from here) or has anything (for instance this SP for 2011) changed that "timetable"?worse case one month. The team is really waiting for more feedback on the product before sending a service pack
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Nizar
- Posts: 725
- Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54
Re: upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
In what consist this Hotfix? will resolve the rendering issue?
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
we're talking SI 2011, not 2012.
rob
rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Nizar
- Posts: 725
- Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54
Re: upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
Hi Rork,
I talk about 2011, i.e. there is issue with Volumic and physical sky.
I talk about 2011, i.e. there is issue with Volumic and physical sky.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
I´m afraid this Service Pack will probably not resolve these specific problems.
I hope I´m wrong though...
I guess they have already given up on the volumic property long ago, but simply forgot to remove it...
;)
I hope I´m wrong though...
I guess they have already given up on the volumic property long ago, but simply forgot to remove it...
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Nizar
- Posts: 725
- Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54
Re: upcoming new SI2011 Service Pack?
Public beta just got out, dont be so hasty
So this hotfix what aim at?I´m afraid this Service Pack will probably not resolve these specific problems.