Hi there!
As eyeon fusion is my favorite compositing application I just wanted to let you know, that you can buy fusion 6.2 for just $995, which is just one fifth of the normal price (around $5k). Great deal if you are planing to invest in fusion at all. Here is the link:
http://www.eyeonline.com/Web/EyeonWeb/B ... cials.aspx
best,
oliver
eyeon fusion special NAB offer..
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: eyeon fusion special NAB offer..
nice find!
but I feel that Nuke has stolen a lot of 'thunder' from Fusion in the last couple of years.....
I've seen a lot of people switch lately.
but $995,- is a great price!
rob
but I feel that Nuke has stolen a lot of 'thunder' from Fusion in the last couple of years.....
I've seen a lot of people switch lately.
but $995,- is a great price!
rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!