When I apply a 'Simulated ICE Tree' on shape animation object, animation of the object is gone.
If I delete the simulation stack, the animation is normal.
Is there any way to have a safe shape animation object with a simulation stack?
Please let me know if any.
Sorry for my poor english~
How to apply 'Simulated ICE Tree' on shape animation object?
-
xsiguy
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 08:50
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
Re: How to apply 'Simulated ICE Tree' on shape animation object?
When you have a Simulation region in the stack, the regions below the Simulation are evaluated just once, and used as the starting point for the simulation.
You could have two meshes, and have the simulated mesh update the positions of the shape animated mesh.
You could have two meshes, and have the simulated mesh update the positions of the shape animated mesh.
-
xsiguy
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 08:50
Re: How to apply 'Simulated ICE Tree' on shape animation object?
Thanks for your reply!!
I used a switch context node and it's done well.
I used a switch context node and it's done well.