Color_sampler doesn't work anymore.
It doesn't connect automatically the write option panel:
the manual says:
Note that an Image Clip Property Editor is appended to this property editor for the lightmap image. Also appended is the Writable Image Source Property Editor, where you can define the output options for the lightmap image.
To me, that's not happening at all. Can someone try this, and tell me if it works for him ?
color_sampler
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: color_sampler
I think you'll have to create and connect the Lightmap by hand.
This is what I called a "documentation bug" in an earlier post,
when we noticed this in SI2011.
But, no, the documentation isn't slipping! ;)
This is what I called a "documentation bug" in an earlier post,
when we noticed this in SI2011.
But, no, the documentation isn't slipping! ;)
Hirazi Blue wrote:(...) I would think you'd have to create a new lightmap "by hand" using the "User Tools > Create SSS Lightmap" command... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
gfxman
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 28 Mar 2011, 13:14
Re: color_sampler
hem... sorry, how can i create and connect the lightmap?
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: color_sampler
Like I said in the quote above: in the User Tools menu on top of the Render Tree, choose "User Tools > Create SSS Lightmap", this drops a lightmap into your Render Tree, which you connect to the Color Sampler...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!