How can i get two vectors from from edge. I need to place instanced cylinders at edges of polymesh object. My pointcloud should spread instanced shape across object by setting up particle position at every edge of polymesh object. This is pretty easy. Now i need to rotate and scale height of cylinders to fit edge orientation and theirs length.
At first i was trying to use EdgeReferenceFrame attribute but i don't know how to tranfer data from polymesh to pointcloud. How to use location-based node when i want to do it for ALL edges.
Then i was trying EdgeToVertices.Its return array of two points IDs that create this edge (i think this attribute is since SI2012) but i don't know how to get pointposition from array of two points
How to manage context with EdgeReferenceFrame between two object?
How to get pointposition when you get array of IDs?
I hope this post is readable
Thanks for any help.
p.s. I'm learning basis