Hello to everybody!
Here's Wild Buffalo Billy character walk animation test I did for the "Character Tales" animation series, AON Production.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pubJerVjCFQ
Please give me your comments!
Moderator edit: I've embedded the video file. If you don't want this just delete the line beginning with the youtube tag - HB
Wild Buffalo Billy Character Walk Animation
-
farhad
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 11:26
Wild Buffalo Billy Character Walk Animation
Last edited by farhad on 23 Jun 2011, 09:40, edited 1 time in total.
-
shadow_ex_
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 13:18
Re: Wild Buffalo Billy Character Walk Animation
i think the animation is very well done 
-
farhad
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 11:26
Re: Wild Buffalo Billy Character Walk Animation
shadow_ex_
Thanks man!
Thanks man!
-
Zafar Iqbal
- Moderator
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 09:04
-
Cghost
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 20:42
- Location: Cambodia
Re: Wild Buffalo Billy Character Walk Animation
Just what I need! good job 
-
farhad
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 11:26
Re: Wild Buffalo Billy Character Walk Animation
Hey everybody.
Thank you very much for your comments.
I did compositing in AE(After Effects).
Here's the update of the Billy's walk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stTRq8IhzwA
Please give me your comments!
Have a nice day!
Moderator edit: I embedded the video, if this not to your liking just remove the line with the youtube tags in it - HB
Thank you very much for your comments.
I did compositing in AE(After Effects).
Here's the update of the Billy's walk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stTRq8IhzwA
Please give me your comments!
Have a nice day!
Moderator edit: I embedded the video, if this not to your liking just remove the line with the youtube tags in it - HB