http://the3dninja.com/blog/?p=1159
Cameraman for Maya -If someone could make a version for XSI. This guy would have a very good reason to buy an Ipad. A google Android 3.0 tablet version would also be nice.
I think the idea is just brilliant.
Comments?
Moderator edit: please use the URL tags - HB
Cameraman for Maya -If someone could make a version for XSI
-
curly
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 06:43
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Cameraman for Maya -If someone could make a version for XSI
I really can't say, as my mobile phone is hardly qualified to place calls with,
but this reminds me somewhat of Tea Vui Huang's Maya On-The-Go and Tea Vui Huang's Mocap Phone
(it's still a great idea, BTW...)
It all depends on what kind of data gets piped to the 3D software. Writing some kind of device driver shouldn't be too big of a deal (I imagine
), connecting Softimage directly to a WIFI network is the one true unknown to me here...
;)
but this reminds me somewhat of Tea Vui Huang's Maya On-The-Go and Tea Vui Huang's Mocap Phone
(it's still a great idea, BTW...)
It all depends on what kind of data gets piped to the 3D software. Writing some kind of device driver shouldn't be too big of a deal (I imagine
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
curly
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 06 Oct 2010, 06:43
Re: Cameraman for Maya -If someone could make a version for XSI
I've noticed that, in the past I've made some stupid posts on the forum -> on Fractal Labs Designer etc... -> Could you delete them? 
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Cameraman for Maya -If someone could make a version for XSI
I wouldn't consider this a "stupid post" and I wouldn't worry too much about older posts either! 
The only thing I would advise you (but this isn't a criticism!) is to use
slightly shorter (but still descriptive) thread titles...
(but I know this can be difficult sometimes) ;)
The only thing I would advise you (but this isn't a criticism!) is to use
slightly shorter (but still descriptive) thread titles...
(but I know this can be difficult sometimes) ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!