Just upped my first video tutorial, hope it helps some of the artists new to ICE in building up their own effects.
http://vimeo.com/groups/ice/videos/21223643
Cheers!
Moderator edit: please use the URL tags - HB
Moderator edit: I've embedded the video, based on it's actual ID, not the one given for the ICE Groups - HB
Tutorial : Particle Grow effect using ICE.
-
delpiero10
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 10:52
Tutorial : Particle Grow effect using ICE.
Siddharth Bolurker
Solutions Engineer
Autodesk Media and Entertainment -Autodesk Singapore
Solutions Engineer
Autodesk Media and Entertainment -Autodesk Singapore
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: Tutorial : Particle Grow effect using ICE.
Interesting. Thanks!
-
dwigfor
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46
Re: Tutorial : Particle Grow effect using ICE.
This is a great tutorial and I've referred to it often. I just realized I never left a comment on it, so I thought I would now.
Long overdue...
It's well organized, explained, and executed. I'm using it now for help on using and understanding Get Neighbors.
I think it's the solution to my problem I recently posted:
https://www.si-community.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1995
Thanks again, and I hope you create other new tutorials. Much appreciated!
-Dave
Long overdue...
It's well organized, explained, and executed. I'm using it now for help on using and understanding Get Neighbors.
I think it's the solution to my problem I recently posted:
https://www.si-community.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1995
Thanks again, and I hope you create other new tutorials. Much appreciated!
-Dave