(Moderator edit: removed double posts - no problem. I assume you wanted me to ;) - HB)
Test Softimage_Part 03
-
amincgi
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 01 Jan 2010, 22:14
Test Softimage_Part 03
Use : ICE and Cloth .
;;)
(Moderator edit: removed double posts - no problem. I assume you wanted me to ;) - HB)
(Moderator edit: removed double posts - no problem. I assume you wanted me to ;) - HB)
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
-
renisancex
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 14:48
Re: Test Softimage_Part 03
The Dude dissolving was absolutely wicked man good stuff 
-
amincgi
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 01 Jan 2010, 22:14
Re: Test Softimage_Part 03
thank you for comments ;)
-
Zafar Iqbal
- Moderator
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 09:04
-
Nizar
- Posts: 725
- Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54
Re: Test Softimage_Part 03
Wow, the running man turn sad is nice effect. can you combine a wind effect?
In houdini is (almost) a no brain operation, how difficult is in softimage?
In houdini is (almost) a no brain operation, how difficult is in softimage?
-
dwigfor
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46
Re: Test Softimage_Part 03
Nicejob. I wonder how it'd look with a slow motion run cycle on the character as he melts away.. Reminded me of Chemical Brothers - Swoon. I think the live version is much better, with smoke and lights! (I was at that concert!)
-
amincgi
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 01 Jan 2010, 22:14
Re: Test Softimage_Part 03
Nizar wrote:Wow, the running man turn sad is nice effect. can you combine a wind effect?
In houdini is (almost) a no brain operation, how difficult is in softimage?
hi
Wind Effect in Softiamge Is very easy