Unable to open projects
-
Braden Quickstrike
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 01:23
Unable to open projects
Hey guys, for some reason I'm having trouble opening up anything in Softimage (exp, mdl, etc) its rather frustrating considering yesterday I had done 5 hours of work on a model and was expecting to be able to return to working on it this morning to no avail.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Unable to open projects
Could you be a little more specific?
(edit: from your equivalent post on the Area I gather you're using the Mod Tool)
Are there any error messages involved?
Can't you load "older" scenes either or just the ones created yesterday?
(edit: from your equivalent post on the Area I gather you're using the Mod Tool)
Are there any error messages involved?
Can't you load "older" scenes either or just the ones created yesterday?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Unable to open projects
Not sure if this applies to the Mod Tool 7.5 but a good way to start on other versions (and I hope this applies to the Mod Tool too!!!) would be to issue the "runonce.bat" command... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
Re: Unable to open projects
runonce.bat does indeed work for the ModTool too.