Mix weightmaps?

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
User avatar
SamHowell
Posts: 364
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
Location: Birmingham

Mix weightmaps?

Post by SamHowell » 14 Feb 2011, 15:02

Hello

Is it possible to mix 2 or more weightmaps using ICE?

I have tried various combinations of GET,ADD and SET . weights without much luck.

Has anyone sucessfully managed to do this?

Thanks

Sam

User avatar
SamHowell
Posts: 364
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
Location: Birmingham

Re: Mix weightmaps?

Post by SamHowell » 14 Feb 2011, 15:08

It IS possible.

With a blend node.

I don't know how I didn't notice that before, I really should research more before posting. :-s

Very usefull, BTW

Helli
Posts: 211
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 09:21

Re: Mix weightmaps?

Post by Helli » 14 Feb 2011, 15:58

You could also use an add and rescale node.
weightmap1 + weightmap 2 --> rescale with 0 - 2 source and 0 -1 end.