Test Softimage_Part 02
-
amincgi
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 01 Jan 2010, 22:14
Test Softimage_Part 02
// Test Softimage_Part 02 \\
These tests include:
ICE _ Simulation
goodluck
These tests include:
ICE _ Simulation
goodluck
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Test Softimage_Part 02
Very nice!
Did you make the shattering wall with studioNest Kratos or did you use another solution?
Did you make the shattering wall with studioNest Kratos or did you use another solution?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Test Softimage_Part 02
Maybe everyone had a busy weekend ;)
Your tests look really cool!
Maybe you could elaborate a bit on how you set up the scenes, and what issues you encountered during setup. Or some tips. Or the scenes for download.
But keep 'm coming, they're very inspiring
rob
Your tests look really cool!
Maybe you could elaborate a bit on how you set up the scenes, and what issues you encountered during setup. Or some tips. Or the scenes for download.
But keep 'm coming, they're very inspiring
rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Zafar Iqbal
- Moderator
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 09:04
-
amincgi
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 01 Jan 2010, 22:14
Re: Test Softimage_Part 02
Hi guys ;)
I just met with the XSI
I hope to try things
I really justify the interest
I just met with the XSI
I hope to try things
I really justify the interest
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
Re: Test Softimage_Part 02
Cool tests!
except gay music in background
except gay music in background
-
amincgi
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 01 Jan 2010, 22:14
Re: Test Softimage_Part 02
Yeah right
I also of music
I do not like to put
But I better not
I also of music
I do not like to put
But I better not
-
Nizar
- Posts: 725
- Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54
Re: Test Softimage_Part 02
Nice work, I like the break wall test (seems houdini 
-
amincgi
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 01 Jan 2010, 22:14
Re: Test Softimage_Part 02
Thank you comrade for Official 