MoI 3D - Great NURBS/Solids Modeler works very well with SI

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
User avatar
ActionArt
Posts: 853
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
Location: Canada

MoI 3D - Great NURBS/Solids Modeler works very well with SI

Post by ActionArt » 08 Feb 2011, 18:43

I'd like to point out a great little tool I've been using a lot. It's a fantastic NURBS/Solids modeler called Moment of Inspiration (MoI) and it has truly great meshing tools for export to Softimage. If you need great hard surface modeling check it out, it's very stable, not expensive and the support of the developer is outstanding.

Also, if you need to import IGES files from CAD systems it is the best solution I've found, giving you great control over the poly mesh output.

It's a little known gem of a modeler :D

Find it here: http://moi3d.com/

The forum for it is very helpful.

(Moderator edit: moved the topic here, as it technically wasn't an "announcement" - HB)