For each point?
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
For each point?
I have a 42 points, how apply one part of ICETree for each 3D Vector in .PointPosition array?
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: For each point?
Hi!
You will build 42 ICE trees? For each pointposition one, or do I get you wrong..?
cheers,
oli
You will build 42 ICE trees? For each pointposition one, or do I get you wrong..?
cheers,
oli
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
Re: For each point?
owei wrote:Hi!
You will build 42 ICE trees? For each pointposition one, or do I get you wrong..?
cheers,
oli
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: For each point?
I hope so ;) Sorry for misunderstanding, but it sounded like that!
Perhaps you describe your scene or what the effect is that you are trying to get. For me it´s still not clear..
Perhaps you describe your scene or what the effect is that you are trying to get. For me it´s still not clear..
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
Re: For each point?
Yah, never mind!
Problem was solved on russian forum, ICE is smarter than I thought
-
caledonian_tartan
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 14:13
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28