Hello, ill post this here since it is ready from modeling and texturing part for now.
At the moment i am making low poly game model of this gun so ill post anyway.
It was modeled in XSi except the leather parts - they were base meshes and detailed in ZBrush.
All the texturing was done in Zbrush only - poly-painting!
I am not much of a render/shaders guru so this is a simple AO render from Zbrush.
Hope you like and comment and critique!
and here is the concept that i was using... http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetunreal.gamespy.com/GoW2JPGArtwork/GoW2-Artwork-Weapons-02.jpg
Gears of war Gun
-
pimeto
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 23:01
Gears of war Gun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
g.m.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 04 Jun 2010, 22:45
- Location: London
Re: Gears of war Gun
Nice modelling and texturing pimeto. If I had a gun like that, I wouldn't have been almost mugged a week ago...
-
Zafar Iqbal
- Moderator
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 09:04
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Gears of war Gun
If you had a gun like that, you probably wouldn't have gotten mugged, it's true,g.m. wrote:If I had a gun like that, I wouldn't have been almost mugged a week ago...
as you probably would have been arrested instead.
Nice work, pimeto
edit: @g.m. - not making fun of you getting mugged here. Getting mugged is terrible of course.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
pimeto
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 23:01
Re: Gears of war Gun
Thanks for the kind words!
I can share this with you too.
SOme models i did in XSi<>Zbrush. Texturing all in Zbrush.
Again the workflow is Basemashes and hardsurface stuff in Xsi, all the rest details in Zbrush.
I am really sorry (and im getting all the bad credits for this) that i cant present my work in more professional and eye appealing way. Just dont really have the interest in rendering, this is my weak spot but im working on this - at least to make it look more ok. So, accept this as some WIP reel
If someone is interested i can post Zbrush grabs on whatever model you want.
Again, C&C are welcome!
I can share this with you too.
SOme models i did in XSi<>Zbrush. Texturing all in Zbrush.
Again the workflow is Basemashes and hardsurface stuff in Xsi, all the rest details in Zbrush.
I am really sorry (and im getting all the bad credits for this) that i cant present my work in more professional and eye appealing way. Just dont really have the interest in rendering, this is my weak spot but im working on this - at least to make it look more ok. So, accept this as some WIP reel
If someone is interested i can post Zbrush grabs on whatever model you want.
Again, C&C are welcome!