Park Motion Tracking Test

Comments on work in progress
JamesCG
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 08:21

Park Motion Tracking Test

Post by JamesCG » 23 Jan 2011, 05:58

Good evening all. I shot some video at a local park using orange markers to form a grid as a reference point. This is my first tracking test using these markers, I will likely wait for a sunnier day and shoot new video. That being said, I'm happy with how the track turned out. Video was shot, tracked and rendered all today.

I will likely be using this as a basis for a tutorial on the workflow between Syntheyes and Softimage.

Click on image to watch video
Youtube Video 720p

Image

I'll be updating this thread as new elements are added.

~ JamesCG

shadow_ex_
Posts: 305
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 13:18

Re: Park Motion Tracking Test

Post by shadow_ex_ » 23 Jan 2011, 12:07

hello there and welcome
you have done great work :D

the model and rendering gives it away though,but guess that was not your point with this video
with the right ones,your scene will be really believable :)


keep up the great work^^ :)

JamesCG
Posts: 2
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 08:21

Re: Park Motion Tracking Test

Post by JamesCG » 23 Jan 2011, 15:07

Shadow EX,

Thank you for the comments. The model was rendered from Syntheyes, simply a placeholder to test the tracking. I'll be adding in the sculpture (Softimage and Mental Ray) this coming week and will post updates for critiques on it as well.

~ JamesCG

shadow_ex_
Posts: 305
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 13:18

Re: Park Motion Tracking Test

Post by shadow_ex_ » 23 Jan 2011, 15:24

nice im looking forward to it^^